Interested in having a more attractive body for your next vacation? Who isn’t? But until now, surgery was the only available option to quickly attain the look you want. But thanks to a revolutionary new FDA approved non-surgical procedure known as Thermage, you can now see remarkable results with absolutely NO scarring and ZERO down time.
Thermage is the perfect solution for the following conditions:
- Sagging facial skin
- Loose body skin
- Stretch marks
- Facial wrinkles
- Sagging brow
- Eye wrinkles
- Loose skin on the arms, legs, abdomen and buttocks
Here’s how it works:
Thermage uses a deep heating process that helps tighten the collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue, while also stimulating the formation of new collagen which results in immediate results. You will be able to immediately notice that your skin is tighter and smoother and has improved tone and texture. As a result, your skin needs no recovery time, so you can quickly resume your daily routine. And best of all, since the entire procedure is non-surgical, there’s absolutely no need for anesthesia.
Is It Safe?
Thermage now has an 11 year track record. Patient satisfaction is at an all time high, and physicians now consider Thermage the industry standard for safe, effective tightening and contouring procedures.
In fact, we believe that Thermage’s track record speaks for itself:
- The first and only FDA clearance for non-invasive eyelid treatments
- FDA clearance for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- More than 1,000,000 Thermage treatments performed in 80 countries—and counting
- More than 50 patents for advanced technology
- The most clinical evidence in the non-invasive aesthetic industry
- The longest history of safe and effective radiofrequency treatments
Interested in learning more?
Get started with a private online virtual consultation to confirm this procedure will give you the results you want!
Our CosMed dermatologist Dr. de la Fuente is a skin care expert. He has presented and published scientific articles available at PubMed, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Skin and Aging, Clinical and Experimental Dermatology and many more. He also serves as a Dermatology Professor at School of Medicine in Tijuana.