Alberto de la Fuente García, MD, of CosMed Plastic Surgery in Mexico
Dr. Alberto de la Fuente García, M.D. is a Dermatologist experienced in both clinical and cosmetic Dermatology.
Graduated among the top of his class from the University of Baja California in the year 2005. He completed his internship in Tijuana at Issstecali Hospital, where he served as Chief Intern and was awarded “Best Intern” in his class. He then completed a four-year training residency in Dermatology at the prestigious “Dr. Jose E. Gonzalez” University Hospital from the University of Nuevo Leon in Monterrey, including a year in Internal Medicine.
During his residency training, he was named Chief Resident and also awarded “Distinguished Resident in Dermatology” for his achievements, publications and participations in national and international scientific journals and meetings.
Completed part of his residency training in prestigious Dermatology rotations such as Scripps Hospital and Clinic in Procedural, Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology, and also at Children’s Hospital San Diego in Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology.
Dr. de la Fuente’s services include peelings (very superficial, superficial and medium depth peels), IPL, Fraxel, Thermage, Cryosurgery, Dermoscopy, Subincisions for acne scars, skin biopsies, Electrosurgery/electrofulguration, Photodynamic therapy, nail surgery and comedone extraction.
- Certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates in the U.S.A.
- International Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Member Mexican Academy of Dermatology (Academia Mexicana de Dermatologia)
- Member Tijuana College of Dermatology
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Dermatology (Consejo Mexicano de Dermatologia)
- Adjunct Professor in Dermatology at Xochicalco University School of Medicine, Tijuana
Areas of specialization
- Skin cancer (melanoma and non-melanoma)
- Lasers and IPL
- Hair and nail diseases
Learn more about Dr. de la Fuente
Fill out this form and get a consultation with Dr. De la Fuente Today